Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Getting Hitched



Jan asked me to marry him during snowmageddon earlier this month! I love him so much and I'm so happy that I think my unusual level of cheerfulness is probably annoying everyone. :D We looked and looked for a ring, and I couldn't figure out exactly what it was that I was looking for. Then Jan found the ring you see here, and I thought it was PERFECT. It's gold with pink sapphires and diamonds. I am in love with this ring! Maybe I can marry Jan and the ring.

5 comments:

  1. Heidi Congratulations!!!
    Such a Very Beautiful ring!!!
    I wish you both the very best of never ending happiness and love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Heidi, I'm so happy for you! Congratulations to you both (and to your lovely ring for finding such a perfect home); I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so Happy for you my friend... that ring is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was ring was meant for you, just like Jan was meant for you. I know this is the start of a lifetime of happiness and joy. Warmest congratulations to you both! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations! the ring is gorgeous! best wishes to you both!

    ReplyDelete